We promise to supply and fit only the most suitable product to suit your property and budget
Why Choose Silverline?
Silverline Windows Ltd was established in 1981 by our father, Andreas Michael. He found a niche in the market by offering high quality bespoke windows and doors to the local community around North London. Since then, we’ve built an excellent track record supplying and installing aluminium and UPVC windows and doors.
Our enviable reputation and continued success are based upon honesty, reliability, integrity and outstanding customer care. The vast majority of our work comes from recommendations and customers who return. Our business has grown from windows and doors to a diversified portfolio of other products. These include bi-folding doors, shop fronts, conservatories, stained glass, kitchen and bathroom glass, architectural glass and more.
Silverline always uses the very latest technology in windows and doors systems. This ensures that our products are always of the highest standard.
- We always aim to exceed our customers’ expectations
- We do not coerce or apply any high pressure selling techniques because we firmly believe that it’s important to build an ongoing trading relationship with our customers. Such a relationship needs to be built on trust and integrity.
- If for some reason we feel that a particular product is not suitable for your property, we will explain why and help you choose a better one that suits your needs.
- Our fittings team – all long service employees – have built up a vast wealth of knowledge over the years. Our professionalism and knowledge is guaranteed.
- We do not believe in offering fantastic discount deals to attract you to buy. Instead, we will simply provide you with the very best price we can, offering you the highest quality products as well as value for money.
- Silverline is not committed to any particular product unlike many of our competitors. We devote ourselves to an extensive range of quality improvement products in a comprehensive range of materials and finishes.
- Our products are in great demand and have a range of features and attributes. You will find details of all our specifications including various shapes, images, colours and materials in our brochures, which are the first thing that we hand out to potential clients. Our marketing strategy is also supported by our knowledgeable staff who can answer your questions and follow through on any enquires.
We are absolutely delighted with the sliding doors installed yesterday. We will definitely be singing your praises now the job is done. Thank you again.
Thank you for the wonderful service from your two operatives yesterday. Very quick and did an excellent job of clearing up after the job was done.
Thanks! and all looks wonderful. Had lots of compliments on the windows and balustrades already 🙂