What are Cookies
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Here are the third party cookies in use on https://silverlinewindows.co.uk/
Google Analytics is a simple, easy-to-use tool that helps website owners measure how users interact with website content.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit [highlight2]Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on[/highlight2]
For more information about Google’s cookie usage visit [highlight2]Google’s Cookie Usage Page[/highlight2]
Cookie Law Info
Cookie Law Info is a small script that stores your click of the Cookie Notice acceptance.
“Silverline Windows Ltd” respects your right to privacy. Visitors are advised that each time they visit https://silverlinewindows.co.uk/ two general levels of information may be retained. The first level is information which is personal or particular to a specific visitor who knowingly chooses to provide that information. The second comprises statistical information collected and aggregated on a non-personal specific basis of all visitors to the site.
Who are we?
Silverline Windows Ltd – Silverline Place, 91 Trinity Road, London. N22 8YB
Collection and use of personal information
Through contact forms on https://silverlinewindows.co.uk you have an opportunity to send us information. By submitting your data, you are agreeing to provide us with some level of personal information.
This information is not stored on our website database, however your data is emailed to our website email address where it is saved, so we can respond to your enquiry.
The customer information may be collected via the following methods when you contact us about our company, products and services.
- By email whenever you have any direct enquiry at [email protected]
- Over the phone
- Face to face
- Via cookies
- By filling out our contractual agreement between the client and Silverline Windows Ltd
- By completing a Fensa document so that we can register the installation job carried out by Silverline
- Through other general correspondence that we may have with you
The personal data we collect may be used for the following purposes:
- To send you out our brochures/literature about our products/services
- To pass your information to our accredited suppliers
- To share you contact details with third parties (such as Fensa) with a view to meeting the requirements of the Competent Personal Scheme for self-certification under the Building Regulations
What type of information we will collect from you
When you contact us for any enquiry, we may collect the following information from you:
- Name of the person or company
- Your profession
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- Installation address either residential or commercial
- Home address or work address so that we can post out essential documents to you
- IP address (automatically collected)
- If you are placing an order, we will ask you for your payment card number, expiry date, CVV number (applicable to credit /debit card payments) and the registered address of the card
- Marketing preferences (whether you opt-in or opt out)
- Curriculum Vitae
We do not collect “any sensitive personal data” about racial or ethnic origins, polite opinions, religious or philosophical belief.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information if you fall unto the age category or and under 18. Please do not provide any personal information to us if you are underaged.
How long do we keep your personal information:
We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason for which it was initially collected. Please note that if you have placed an order with us then your personal data will be kept on our files and database for the lifetime guarantees which your products adhere to.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us at any time and request that we delete your information by sending us an email to: [email protected].
Who has access to your information?
“Silverline Windows Ltd” does not sell or lease your personal information to third parties. Any personal information we request from you will be safeguarded under current legislation. Our website may contain links to other websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram, You tube. Please note that we have no control over how your data is collected, stored or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
Collection and use of non-personal, statistical data
The statistical and analytical information provides only general information about the number of people who visit https://silverlinewindows.co.uk/
• The number of people who return to this site
• The pages that they visit
• Where they were before they came to this site and the page in the site at which they exited
This information helps us monitor traffic on the website so that we can manage the capacity and efficiency for the website. It also helps us to understand which parts of the site are most popular and to assess user behaviour and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the “Silverline Windows Ltd” website.